- Enter the number using the keypad. As you begin entering digits, you see Options displayed above the left soft key and Clear displayed above the right soft key.
- Note: The phone number must be entered in international format: + or 00 [country code][phone number]. Your Iridium Extreme® will automatically enter a + for the international access code so the only numbers that are required to add are the country code and phone number.Note: All Iridium subscriber numbers begin with country code of 8816. The country code for the USA and Canada is 1
- To place the call press the green key
- The display will show a message showing you it is connecting to the number entered in step one.
- Once the call is connected the display will show a call timer.
- To end the call press the red button
|Busy Try Later Or Please Try Later||The phone is unable to access the network. Try again in a few minutes|
|Could not place call. No connection to the network||The phone is unable to access the network.|
|Restricted Area||The phone is unable to access the network.|
Please sign in to leave a comment.