Defining Preset & Quick Text Messages for inReach Enterprise
Note: The account Admin can define the Preset & Quick Text Messages for any User on the account. Individual Users can login to the website to define their own Presets & Quick Text Messages as well.
1. You can define Preset and Quick Text messages by navigating to "Users & Groups" and selecting the desired user you wish to configure.
Note: An administrator can configure their own Preset and Quick Text messages by navigating to "My Info" followed by "Messages".
2. The user details will appear. Select "More Details" to edit the profile for the selected user.
3. Select the "Messages" tab and the messages configured for the selected user account will be displayed. Click the “Edit” button next to each of the Preset and Quick Text Messages to change a particular message or recipient.
4. Make your changes as desired and select "Done" to save the changes.
5. A quick pop up will appear at the top of the page to advise you to Sync the device.
6. Sync the device to ensure the changes are synchronized through to the device.