Follow the steps below to reactivate your service plan or resume service using inReach Enterprise.
1. To reactivate or resume service for a previously deactivated or suspended device, navigate to the Plans & Devices tab.
2. Click the menu button to the right of the device record (three dots icon), then click Activate.
3. Select the desired service plan you wish to use, the click the Continue button.
4. Confirm the plan change by clicking the "I agree..." checkbox, then click the Reactivate button.
5. Once the device has been activated the service plan will be updated to reflect the current plan.
6. It is recommended that you sync the device afterwards.