This article assumes you have already installed the Earthmate app on your Android device. You can install the app by searching for Earthmate app in the Google Play store.
Due to the size of the maps it is highly recommended that you download the maps over Wi-Fi instead of over the cellular network that your phone or tablet is on.
To download maps follow these steps:
1. Open the Earthmate app .
2. Tap on the menu button .
3. Tap on Map.
4. Tap on the Manage Maps icon .
5. Tap on GET MAPS.
6. Tap on the NEXT button.
7. A map will appear, use your fingers to pan around the map as well as zoom in and out.
8. Tap the NEXT button when you are satisfied with the area selected.
9. A list of maps will appear, tap on the checkbox beside the map type you want to download. Maps that have already been downloaded will have a padlock icon beside them.
10. Once you have select your desired maps, tap the DOWNLOAD button.
11. The maps will start downloading.
Article is closed for comments.