There are times where you do no have access to your Iridium GO! device, but still need access to your Iridium Mail & Web inbox. Iridium now provides an online utility for accessing your Iridium GO! Mail & Web account remotely through: https://www.iridiummail.net/.
You will be asked to login. Use the same Iridium Mail & Web username and password that is used on the app to access your account. The username will be the portion of your Iridium Mail & Web email address that appears before the "@" symbol. For example, the email address email@example.com would have the username "testemail".
Sample login page:
The website provides the following functions:
- Inbox: Allows you to view, reply to, forward, and delete emails from the inbox
- Compose: Compose and send emails using your @myiridium.net email address
- Folders: View inbox, sent, draft, and spam email messages
- Search: Search for emails
- Address Book: Add contacts to your contact book
- Empty Trash: An option that allows you to bulk delete emails
- Preferences: Allows you to set various settings such as time zone and email signature line
Please sign in to leave a comment.