Note: Each tracking message sent will be charged as an outgoing SMS message on your Iridium Monthly Plan or will deduct from your Iridium Prepaid Plan
1. Connect to the Iridium GO! using your mobile device
2. Open the Iridium GO! application.
3. Select the Login button.
4. Enter login credentials (default is guest for username and password).
5. Select Settings.
6. Select Track.
7. Select Tracking Frequency then select an interval
8. Select Tracking Recipient and enter a phone number for SMS (using the international format of +1 followed by area code and phone number) or an email address.
9. Save the changes when finished.
The Iridium GO! will now begin tracking. Tracking can be disabled by performing the same steps and selecting No update under the Tracking Frequency menu. Once these settings are saved, regular tracking messages will be sent automatically even if the Iridium GO! application or smartphone is turned off.