To place a test call on your Iridium Extreme PTT:
1. Take your handset outside.
2. Press and hold the power button to power on your handset.
3. Extend your antenna and ensure you have a clear line of sight to the sky, preferably away from any large obstructions or heavy canopy.
4. Wait for the handset to display "Registered". A green LED indicator will also be displayed indicating you have signal.
5. Dial +1-480-752-5105 (press and hold 0 to obtain +) or dial 00-1-480-752-5105.
6. Press the Green button to initiate the call.
7. If your call is successful, you'll hear an automated greeting stating your call has been successfully connected.