Step 1: Register with GEOS
- Navigate to https://my-geos.com/registration
- Fill in the GEOS registration form and your details when done.
NOTE: Iridium Extreme handsets purchased from Roadpost come pre-programmed for use with GEOS. Once you have completed the GEOS registration process, check your phone to ensure it has been configured correctly by following the steps below.
Step 2: Configure Extreme for use with GEOS
Note: Before following these instructions, if you are receiving warning messages when powering on your handset, keep pressing the Cancel button until you've reached the home screen.
Access Emergency Options
- Press Menu
- Scroll to Setup and press Select
- Scroll to Location Options and press Select
- Scroll to Emergency Options and press Select
Enable GEOS Service
1. Scroll to GEOS Service and press Select
2. Scroll to Use and press Select
3. A message will be displayed, "Please confirm you have registered...", press OK
Configure Emergency Actions
- Scroll to Emergency Actions and press Select
- Scroll to Message and Call and press Select
Edit the Message Recipient
- Scroll to Message Recipient and press Select
- Confirm "+ GEOS Service" is displayed in last entry.
- If you would like to configure additional message recipients, highlight the first recipient field, press Options
- Scroll to Edit and press Select
- Scroll to Enter Number, or Email and press Select
- Enter the desired Phone Number or Email Address, then press OK
- Press Back to return to the previous menu
Edit the Call Recipient
- Scroll to Call Recipient and press Select
- Confirm "Call recipient: GEOS Service" is displayed
- Press Back
Return to Main Menu
- After completing the steps outlined above, press the red key to return to the Main Menu
- Programming of emergency call and message recipients is complete