Step 1: GEOS Registration
1. Make sure your IsatPhone SIM card has been activated on a monthly or prepaid service plan. New IsatPhone SIMs can be activated here. Customers with a monthly (postpaid) service plan can register for the GEOS service free of charge. Prepaid subscribers can also register with GEOS for Emergency Response Coordination services but will be charged by GEOS at the applicable annual fee.
2. Go to http://www.geosalliance.com/inmarsat.
3. Under Device Type, select Inmarsat ISAT 2.
4. Enter the IMEI, Device Phone Number, and IMSI in the required fields. On your IsatPhone 2 handset, go to Menu> Settings> About to see the IMEI and IMSI serial numbers.
5. Complete the required Account Information and Emergency Contact & Medical Instructions fields.
6. Check the box at the bottom of the page to agree to the GEOS Terms & Conditions.
7. Once submitted you will be presented with a registration confirmation message. You will also receive a welcome confirmation email from GEOS, providing you with the emergency contact details to configure your IsatPhone 2.
Step 2: Configure IsatPhone 2 for use with GEOS
1. Press Menu.
2. Navigate to Location Services and press Select.
3. Select Assistance Button and press Select.
4. Select Configure and press Select.
5. Select Call Config and press Select.
6. Select Edit recipient and press Select.
7. Select Add New Recipient and press Select.
8. Enter GEOS in the Nickname field, enter +19365823190 in the Telephone field and press Save.
9. Press Back twice to return to the Assistance Button configuration screen.
10. Select Message Config and press Select.
11. Select Edit Recipient, press Select, followed by Options.
12. Select Add New Recipient and press Select.
13. Select Text Message and press Select.
14. Enter GEOS in the Nickname field, enter +61428029345 in the Telephone field and press Save.
15. Press Back twice to return to the Assistance Button configuration screen.
16. Select Assistance feature and press Select.
17. Select Enabled and press Select.
18. Confirmation message will displayed, "To save GEOS as a message recipient, confirm that you have registered your phone with them online", press Confirm to continue.
19. You have successfully configured the IsatPhone 2 for use with GEOS, press the red button to return to the home screen.