Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to add/activate additional devices using the Explore portal.
Solution: Add/activate a device
1. To add or activate an additional inReach device in your Explore portal, navigate to the Account tab.
2. Select the Plans & Devices sub-tab.
3. Select the Add Device button.
4. Select the I'm Adding button to proceed.
5. Enter your login credentials and click the Log in button to continue with the activation.
6. Enter the inReach IMEI Number, Authorization Code, accept the terms and conditions, select your country and click the Next button.
7. Click the Go button to continue with the activation.
8. Select the desired rate plan and click the Next button.
9. Confirm the billing details displayed, enter any missing information, and click the Next button.
10. Review the details displayed and click the Activate Account button.
11. Confirm the activation by agreeing to the terms of the inReach service plan and click the Complete Activation button.
12. Activating Your inReach will be displayed. Once the activation has been completed you will be redirected to a setup instructions page which will assist you with any next steps.