Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to edit an existing user in the Explore portal.
NOTE: Screenshots indicate 'DeLorme', however instructions will work on the new Garmin Explore site.
Solution: Edit user profile
1. To edit an existing user, navigate to the Account tab.
2. Select the Users sub-tab.
3. Select the desired user from the user list.
4. Select the More Details button to edit the selected user.
5. A number of details and configuration settings can be edited from this section.
- To edit the user's General details: Select the Edit button, make any necessary changes and select the Save button when finished.
- To view the user's Inbox: Select the Inbox sub-tab.
- To edit the user's Messages (Preset & Canned Messages): Select the Messages sub-tab, select the Edit button next to the desired message, enter the message content, and click the Done button when finished.
- To edit the user's Contacts: Select the Contacts sub-tab, select the Add button to add additional contacts, fill out the Create Contact form, and click the Done button when finished.
- To view the user's History: Select the History sub-tab, and use the time & date range filters.
6. Click the Done button once you have finished editing the user profile.
NOTE: A sync is required once you have made changes to any of the areas outlined above.
Article is closed for comments.