If you find that your tracking data is displaying on the Users list but not on the map, you will need to clear your browser cache. The instructions for clearing your cache can be found in this article. Once the cache is clear, log back in to your inReach account.
Internet Explorer Version 11
Note: if you are running IE 10 or lower, you are advised to upgrade your browser. To upgrade use the following site: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/internet-explorer/download-ie
- Open the desktop, then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Tap or click the Tools Cog, then tap or click Internet options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing history, tap or click Delete.
- Tick the Temporary Internet files and website files checkbox, then tap or click Delete.
- Click the Chrome menu Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Show Advanced Settings.
- Under Privacy click on Clear browsing data.
- In the dialog that appears, select the checkbox for cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything if necessary.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Click on Clear Recent history and select Cache under the Details dropdown.
- Click on Clear Now to finish.
Safari (Mac version)
- Click on "Safari" from the toolbar.
- Click on "Reset Safari."
- Check off "Remove all website data."
- You may check off more boxes if you like
- Click on "Reset."