Perform a factory reset
- Power on the Iridium GO! by lifting the antenna.
- Pull back the rubber cap beneath the GO! antenna exposing the external antenna port and factory reset button.
- Use a paperclip or similar point, and press gently inside the factory reset button.
- The screen on the GO! will display "Restore to factory defaults?".
- Select Yes.
- The unit will then power down and restart.
- Once the Iridium GO! has powered on, search for the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network using your mobile device.
- The Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network will display as IRIDIUM-XXXXX (where XXXXX is a unique 5 digit number).
- Connect to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network to begin using your device.
Please sign in to leave a comment.