Follow the steps below to configure XWeb for Android. Once completed you will be able to broswe the web via the Axcesspoint device.
You will need to download and install the XWeb broswer if you have not already done so: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.fennec_xweb
You will also need to register for an Iridium mail & web account: https://www.iridium.com//Iridium-Mail-and-Web-Registration.aspx
1. Open XWeb browser
2. In the address bar type in about:config
3. A configuration page will open up, in the search bar type in proxy.http then tap the search button on the keyboard
4. Two options will appear: network.proxy.http and network.proxy.http_port
5. Tap on the "Modify" button under network.proxy.http and enter the value 192.168.3.37 then tap "OK"
6. Tap on the "Modify" button under the network.proxy.http_port and enter 3119 then tap "OK"
7. Exit the browswer once the fields have been modified and return the "Axcesspoint" app
8. Select "Web" and the device will dial up to the network
9. Once the dial up has been completed, tap the "Go to XWeb" button, the broswer will launch
10. You will be prompted for a username and password, enter your Iridium mail and web credentials to gain access