As a User, Tracks provides you with the ability to expand and collapse the breadcrumb trail for your device in the GeoPro web app. When Tracks is toggled on, the breadcrumb trail for your device will be displayed on the map. If Tracks is left toggled on, then the breadcrumb trail will remain visible, even when navigating away from the Tracks page.
1. To enable Tracks and view your breadcrumb trail, navigate to the Options tab and select Tracks.
2. The Tracks page will be displayed. Select the toggle next to your device to enable or disable the breadcrumb trail.
3. Once enabled, the breadcrumb trail for your device will be displayed on the map.
4. If you would like to filter the amount of breadcrumb data being displayed, select the Track Display Options drop-down.
5. Define the Start Date, End Date and select Reload Tracks.The breadcrumb data will be filtered and display accordingly on the map.
6. To collapse all breadcrumb trails, Tracks must be toggled off for your device.