Tracks provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to expand and collapse breadcrumb trails for a specific device or multiple devices in the GeoPro web app. When Tracks is toggled on, the breadcrumb trail for the selected device(s) will be displayed on the map. If Tracks is left toggled on for the selected device(s), then the breadcrumb trail will remain visible, even when navigating away from the Tracks page.
1. To enable Tracks and display the breadcrumb trail for the selected device(s) , navigate to the Options tab and select Tracks.
2. The Tracks page will be displayed. Select the toggles next to the desired device(s) that you would like to enable or disable.
3. Once enabled, the breadcrumb trail for the selected device(s) will be displayed on the map.
4. If you would like to filter the amount of breadcrumb data being displayed, select the Track Display Options drop-down.
5. Define the Start Date, End Date and select Reload Tracks. The breadcrumb data will be filtered and display accordingly on the map.
6. To collapse all breadcrumb trails, Tracks must be toggled off for the selected device(s).