While working with a specific device from the Device's tab, an Administrator and Monitor both have the ability to view the Event Notifications which have been configured for and applied to the selected device. If the Administrator or Monitor wishes to modify any of the Event Notifications, this can be done by selecting Global Event Notifications from the Options tab.
1. To view the Event Notifications for a specific device, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Configure from the list.
3. From the device configuration page, select Event Notifications from the list.
4. All of the Event Notifications which have been configured for the selected device will be displayed.
5. Select any of the Event Notifications from the list to view the recipient of the notification.