Canned Messages are intended to save the device user time from typing a message using the virtual keyboard on the device. As a Monitor, you have the ability to view the Canned Messages which have been defined by an Administrator. Usually the first 15 Global Canned Messages are configured by the Administrator and the 5 Device Canned Messages are left to the device user. This article explains how to view the Global & Device Canned Messages.
1. To define the device Canned Messages for a specific device, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Configure from the list.
3. From the device configuration page, select Canned Messages from the list.
4. Select the Device Messages tab to view the Device Canned Messages.
5. Or, select the Global Messages tab to view the Global Canned Messages.