The device Conversation view displays all message interactions between an Administrator or Monitor with the device user. The conversation is presented in a message thread format and displays any message transactions in the last 72 hours. Administrator and Monitors also have the ability to send a message to the device user from this section therefore facilitating a two-way conversation for device types which support messaging.
Note: In order for a conversation to be established with a device user, the Administrator or Monitor must send the initial message. Once a conversation thread has been established, Administrators, Monitors, or device users can initiate conversation at any given time.
1. To view a device's Conversation thread, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Conversation from the list.
3. You are now presented with the Conversation view for the selected device. Message interactions which have occurred within the last 72 hours will be displayed.
4. Using the text box at the bottom of the page, enter the desired message and press Send.
5. Your message has now been sent to the device. When the device receives the message, the device user can reply and the response will appear in the conversation thread.