The device Conversation view displays all message interactions between an Administrator or Monitor with the device user. The conversation is presented in a message thread format and displays any message transactions in the last 24 hours. Administrator and Monitors also have the ability to send a message to the device user from this section therefore facilitating a two-way conversation for supported device types.
Note: Two-way conversations are not supported by the Smartphone Lone Worker apps at this time. The Smartphone Lone Worker apps will be able to receive messages but will not have the ability to reply.
1. To view a device's Conversation thread, navigate to the Devices tab and select the desired device.
2. The device page for the selected device will be displayed, select Conversation from the list.
3. You are now presented with the Conversation view for the selected device. Message interactions which have occured within the last 24 hours will be displayed.
4. From the conversation view you can also send a message to the device. Using the text box at the bottom of the page, enter the deisred message and press Send.
5. Your message has now been sent to the device. When the device receives the message, the device user can reply and the response will appear in the conversation thread.