Follow the steps below if you encounter any of the errors below when attempting to synchronize the NAL Shout Nano or NAL Shout Nano TS devices with the GeoPro portal.
The following errors may occur if the NAL Shout Synchronizer does not detect your device IMEI.
- "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application"
- "The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error"
Solution: Sync Nano/Nano TS
- Open the NAL Shout Synchronizer client
- Ensure the Synchronize button is greyed out and the status bar reads “Device not connected”
- Power on the device and plug it into the USB port using the supplied USB cable
- The client will detect the device and the Synchronize button will become available
- Before pressing the Synchronize button, ensure the status bar is displaying “Device connected [300xxxxxxxx]”
- Do not press the Synchronize button if the IMEI is not displayed inside the brackets.
- If the IMEI does not appear, wait a moment, disconnect the USB cable and re-connect it.
- The IMEI will now appear and you can proceed by pressing the Synchronize button.