Follow the steps below if you are unable to receive messages on the NAL SHOUT Nano.
Note: The NAL SHOUT Nano does not receive messages unless messages are sent from the device or the device is manually triggered to check for messages.
Solution 1: Send a message to the device
- From the Web Application, have the end user or a web application administrator send a message to the user’s device.
- If the Web Application is not available, the end user can send a test message to their device using their GeoPro address.
- Once the message has been sent please proceed to the next solution.
Solution 2: Checking the mailbox
- Using the right arrow scroll to “Messaging” and press Enter.
- Press the left softkey titled “Check Mailbox”.
- Press the left softkey titled “Check”.
- The device will begin to acquire signal and check the mailbox for any queued messages that have yet to be delivered to the device.
- If the message is still not received, please contact GeoPro Technical Support to make arrangements for an RMA.