Follow the steps below if you are unable to charge the battery on the NAL SHOUT Nano.
Note: The NAL SHOUT Nano comes bundled with and uses an AC charger to charge its battery though the USB port on the device. The optional cigarette lighter adapter or a USB cable connected to a PC can also be used to charge the battery on the device.
Solution: Charging the battery
- Hold the device in its native position
- Remove the USB cover on the side of the device
- Supply power via USB from either the AC charger, cigarette lighter adapter, or PCs USB port
- Confirm the charging indicator appears in the top right corner of the display, and the charging indicator is flashing from left to right. The battery may require a full charge.
- If the charging indictor is not displayed and the power LED is not illuminated, please ensure you are using a working power source.
- If the charging indictor is still not displayed and the power LED is not illuminated, please contact GeoPro Technical Support to make arrangements for an RMA.