Thia article assumes that you are able to place calls but not able to call voicemail. Please follow the steps below on how to access voicemail from the Iridium 9505A.
Step 1: Program voicemail retrieval number
- Press the "Menu" key
- Scroll to "Messages" and press the "OK" key
- Scroll to "Message Settings" and press the "OK" key
- Scroll to "Voicemail Number" and press the "OK" key
- Hold the "Clear" button to remove the contents
- Type in 00881662990000 and press the "OK" key
- Press and hold "C" to exit menu
- Press the envelope key and try connecting to voicemail (you must be outside and registered to the Iridium network)
Step 2: Check voicemail
- Press the envelope key and select "Call Voicemail."
- The phone will call the Iridium voicemail service; enter the phone number when prompted.
- The voicemail greeting will begin playing; inturrupt the greeting by pressing the "*" key.
- You will be prompted for a password. Enter the last seven digits of the Iridium phone number.
- Listin to the voice prompts to navigate the voicemail menu.