Follow the steps below if you are unable to access voicemail from the IsatPhone Pro or IsatPhone 2.
Solution 1: Register to network and call voicemail
Note: The satellites are geostationary, they do not change location. You will need to make sure you are facing the satellite in your region. If you do not face the right direction you will not register to the network. The signal indicator will show bars, if it does not, turn 90 degrees to the right and continue doing so until you have achieved signal gain.
- Rotate and extend the antenna so it is pointing at the sky.
- Make sure you are facing in the direction of the satellite.
- Hold the "1" key until the phone dials voicemail.
- The service will ask for your 4 digit PIN code.
Solution 2: Program voicemail number
- Press the "Menu" key.
- Highlight "Settings" and press the "Select" key.
- Hightlight "Call settings" and press the "Select" key.
- Scroll down to "Voicemail number" and press the "Select" key.
- Highlight the SIM card icon with the number +870772001899 and press the "Options" key.
- Hightlight "Activate" and press the "Select" key.
- Press the red key back out to the home screen.
- Hold the "1" key to call voicemail.
Note: When you call in for the first time you will be asked to create a greeting and a 4 digit PIN code.