Follow the steps below on how to set the date and time on the Iridium 9505A handset.
Solution: Change the Date and Time on the phone
- Click on the "Menu" button.
- Scroll to "Phone Setup" and press the "OK" key.
- Scroll to "Set Time and Date" and press the "OK" key.
- You will have the option of setting the "Home time" and "Away time" on the phone. Scroll to either option to change the time.
- To see whether Home or Away time is active, scroll to "Phone Setup", then "Show Time and Date" and press "OK." Scroll to "Change Clock Display" and press "OK." You will see Home time and Away time and whichever one has a check mark next to it is the active one.