Selecting Groups from the Options tab provides Administrators with the ability to manage groups. Managing groups consists of creating new groups, modifying group members, assigning check-in schedules, and deleting groups.
Administrators and Monitors can perform actions on an entire group, such as Request Location, Request Check-In, Send Text Message, Enable Check-In Schedule and Disable Check-In Schedule.
This article explains how to send a text message to a group of devices.
1. To send a text message to a group, navigate to the Options tab and select Groups from the list.
2. The groups list will be displayed, select the desired group from the list.
3. The group page will be displayed, select Send Text Message from the list.
4. Enter the desired text you would like to send to the group of devices and press Send.
5. Your text messsage will be sent to the group of devices.