The List View tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to view the most recent interactions from each of the devices provisioned to your account as well as the ability to review device details, user details and perform specific actions on behalf of the device user.
This article explains how to send a text message to a device.
1. To send a text message to a device using the List View, select the desired device from the list.
2. The Device Details for the selected device will be displayed at the bottom of the List View. Select the Actions tab and you will be presented with the device specific actions you can perform on the selected device.
3. Select Text Message to send a text message to the selected device.
4. Type your message into the text box. Your text message can be composed using up to 160 characters and your remaining character count will be displayed. Press Send when finished.
5. Once your text message has been sent, you will return to the Actions tab.