The SatDOCK-G 9555 is now fully compatible with the latest firmware version for the Iridium 9555, HT17001.
This firmware upgrade will resolve the issue of the Iridium 9555 handset rebooting while docked in one of the above mentioned devices.
IMPORTANT: Please uninstall the existing version of the SatDOCK Management System before proceeding.
1. Click here to view the firmware release notes
2. Click here to download the latest version of SDMS application
Note: The SDMS installation package will provide you with necessary software used process the firmware upgrade.
3. Open the download zip file
4. Run the setup.exe file to begin the installation
Note: Please ensure the USB cable is NOT connected at this time.
5. When prompted, connect the dock to the computer via USB and continue with the driver installation
6. Once the installation has completed, open the SatDOCK Management System application
7. The docking station should be automatically detected once the application opens. If not, press Connect to establish a connection with the dock.
8. The SDMS software should automatically detect a firmware upgrade is necessary and prompt you to continue. If not, press Show Advance Options and select Upgrade Firmware followed by Start to proceed.