The List View tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to view the most recent interactions from each of the devices provisioned to your account as well as the ability to review device details, user details and perform specific actions on behalf of the device user.
This article explains how to request a check-in from a device.
1. To request a check-in from the device using the List View, select the desired device from the list.
2. The Device Details for the selected device will be displayed at the bottom of the List View. Select the Actions tab and you will be presented with the device specific actions you can perform on the selected device.
3. Select Request Check-In to send a check-in request notification to the selected device. Once the device receives the request, the device user will be notified that a check-in has been requested from the GeoPro web app.
4. Next, you will required to define the period the device user has to check-in prior to being marked overdue. If you do not wish to mark the device overdue, select Do not mark the device overdue, otherwise, select the interval from the drop-down and press Send.
5. You will be provided with confirmation once the check-in request has been sent to the device. Press OK to return to the Actions tab.
6. Subsequently, the check-in request can be cleared from the Actions tab by selecting Clear Check-In Request.
7. Once the check-in request has been cleared you will be provided with confirmation. Press OK to return to the Actions tab.