Using My Account
My Account provides a simple and convenient account management experience to manage your Roadpost services.
Using My Account allows you to:
- View your Account Dashboard – this is where your account information is displayed
- View your Invoices – this is where your historical invoices are stored and available for review and download
- Activate Cards – this is where you can view and activate acquired prepaid services
- Manage Prepaid Refills – this is where you can refill and top-up any of your existing prepaid services
- View your Airtime Plans – this is where you can view your active postpaid services along with the minutes used, service plan add-ons and the status of your postpaid services
- View your Rentals – this is where you can view your current and historical rental orders along with the start date, end date and bundles/add-ons.
- View your Order History – this is where you can view all of your historical orders by order number along with the order dates, and details.
Things to know about My Account:
- You can login by navigating to Roadpost.ca or Roadpost.com and select Login.
- Enabling auto-refills authorizes us to automatically refill your prepaid card when the balance has just 10 voice minutes remaining or is due to expire within 3 days, whichever comes first.
- Processing a one-time refill will disable any scheduled auto-refills. To reschedule the auto-refill, simply select the product from the Manage Prepaid Refills page and re-enable the auto-refill.
- We will send you an email and SMS reminder when your balance is 50 minutes or 10 days from expiry.
Prepaid Refill Rules
The tables below highlight the voucher minutes, expiry thresolds, and auto-refill capabilities for each of the products listed.
Iridium Global Standard Prepaid Services
Iridium Regional Prepaid Services
Iridium GO! Prepaid Services
Iridium Prepaid Rules:
- All services are available for one-time refills. Select products are available for auto-refills based on balance, expiry and price.
- Refills are only available with the same card type. Regional cards can only be refilled with cards from the same region. Switching cards across categories will reset the balance and expiry date.
- A refill can be processed up to 270 days after it expires. After this period, the card will not be available for refill and the service number is lost. Minutes will expire automatically on the 3-year anniversary date.
IsatPhone Global Prepaid Services
If you have any questions or concerns regarding My Account or any of the above Prepaid services, contact us via Chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.