Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to power on your GeoPro Safety Wearable.
Before attempting to power on the GeoPro Safety Wearable, check to see if it is powered on. Simply, tap the button once. If it is powered on, the device will flash blue once and announce, "Unit is powered on". If it is not powered on, proceed with the instructions below.
Note: After triggering any of the device features using the appropriate button taps, please give the device a second to acknowledge the key sequence. This is by design to prevent the device from triggering the incorrect feature as you progress through the button taps.
1. Press and hold the button for 5 seconds
2. The LED will momentarily illuminate blue
3. An audible tone will be played in 5 seconds indicating the unit is powering up.
4. The device will then announce, "Welcome" once it has registered to the network. This typically occurs with in 10-15 seconds depending on cellular signal.
5. Your GeoPro Safety Wearable is now ready for operation.
If the device fails to power on there is a possibility the battery has drained. Connect the device to a charger and once it was generated enough of a charge it will power on automatically and complete the charging process.