Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to power on your GeoPro iHelp Pendant.
Before attempting to power on the GeoPro iHelp Pendant, check to see if it is powered on. Simply, tap the button once to see if the LED illuminates blue. If it illuminates blue, your pendant is already powered on. If it is not powered on, proceed with the instructions below.
Note: After triggering any of the pendant features using the appropriate button taps, please give the device a second to acknowledge the key sequence. This is by design to prevent the pendant from triggering the incorrect feature as you progress through the button taps.
1. Press and hold the button for 5 seconds
2. The LED will momentarily illuminate blue
3. An audible tone will be played in 5 seconds indicating the unit is powering up.
4. The device will then announce, "Welcome" once it has registered to the network. This typically occurs with in 10-15 seconds depending on cellular reception.
5. Your pendant is now ready for operation.
If the pendant fails to power on there is a possibility the battery has drained. Connect the pendant to a charger and once it was generated enough of a charge it will power on automatically and complete the charging process.