Follow the instructions below for assistance on how to post a message to Facebook using the Iridium GO!
1. Using your mobile device, navigate to fb.myiridium.net.
2. You will need to be logged into your Facebook account to proceed. If you're not, please login now.
3. Select "Okay" or "Continue as..." when prompted.
4. Enter your Iridium Mail & Web Username (not the full email address) and password
Note: For security reasons Facebook requires you complete this process every 60 days.
5. Once the authorization process has completed, connect your mobile device to the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi hotspot,
6. Open the Iridium Mail & Web application, then go to Settings > Social Media.
7. Enter your Facebook email address and password, and return to the main menu.
8. Select the Facebook icon in the Mail & Web application then type in your post, and select "OK" when finished.
9. Select Mail from the Mail & Web application home screen and select "Send and Receive Mail".
10. The post will be sent over the Iridium network and posted to your Facebook wall.