The GeoPro moble app supports the capability to pair with VSN Mobil's V.BTTN alert button. The V.BTTN is a Bluetooth wearable button that can be used to surreptitiously trigger an SOS as well as perform check-ins from the GeoPro Mobile App without having unlock your smartphone.
Visit the VSN Mobil V.BTTN website for device details.
Note: GeoPro Mobile App v2.4.2 or higher is required for V.BTTN support.
This article explains how to pair the V.BTTN with the GeoPro Mobile App.
1. Turn on the V.BTTN by pressing and holding the button for 10 seconds. It will begin to flash green indicating it is powered on and in pairing mode.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your iOS handset by navigating to Settings, follwed by Bluetooth.
3. Open the GeoPro Mobile App and the Devices button.
4. Press the Scan button and the mobile app will begin searching for the V.BTTN.
5. Select your button from the list and the mobile app will begin pairing with the device.
6. You are connected and the battery level will be displayed once the connection has been established successfully.
7. If you wish to use the alert button for check-ins in addition to being able to declare an SOS, simply enable the Check-in on short press toggle.
Note: The GeoPro Mobile App will attempt to connect to the V.BTTN automatically each time the application is started, after the initial pairing. If the app fails to connect, press the Connect button on the Devices screen. If the GeoPro Mobile App is force closed, the V.BTTN will indicate the connection has been lost by providing two consecutive audible alerts and flashing red. You'll also receive a notification in the GeoPro Mobile App.