Feature Overview: Alert Button
The GeoPro moble app is compatible and can be paired with VSN Mobil's V.BTTN alert button. The alert button is a Bluetooth wearable button that can be worn as a wristband, necklace pendant, or garment clip. When paired with the GeoPro Mobile App, the alert button enables users to surreptitiously declare an SOS and perform check-ins. All events triggered from the alert button include the GPS coordinates associated with the user’s smartphone.
Declaring an SOS using the alert button is as simple as pressing an holding the button for at least 3 seconds, it plays a single audible alert and begins flashing red. To perform a check-in, simply short press the alert button once quickly and a check-in will be transmitted. The GeoPro Mobile App and the alert button will also notify you if you're out of range or have dropped the Bluetooth connection.
VSN Mobil V.BTTN Features and Specifications
- Compact design: The V.BTTN is slightly bigger than a quarter.
- No charging: The V.BTTN has up to one year of battery life and is powered by a standard CR2032 watch battery. The battery is removable and replaceable by the user.
- Accessories: The V.BTTN is wearable out of the box with the included Pendant, Garment Clip and Wristband.
- Accelerometer: The V.BTTN has an accelerometer which can be used for gesture control. This feature is not yet supported for use with GeoPro but could be developed further should the need arise.
- Wireless range up to 75’ indoors or 300’ outdoors.
- Waterproof: Meets IP 67 standard for submersion which is 30 minutes and up to 1 meter.
Visit the VSN Mobil V.BTTN website or contact our Corporate Care department for further details.