Cross Tenant Collections allows administrators to assign a combination of devices and groups to a collection and then assign viewers. The viewers will then have visibility over the defined devices and groups upon logging to the GeoPro web app. This can be extremely helpful in cases where you require a single user or multiple users to oversee a single group, multiple groups or a combination of groups and devices.
This article explains how to modify an existing collection of devices, groups and/or viewers using Cross Tenant Collections.
1. To modify an existing Cross Tenant Colection, navigate to the Options tab and select Cross Tenant Collections from the list.
2. The Cross Tenant Collections list will be displayed, select the desired collection from the list.
3. The collection detail page will be displayed, select Manage Collection from the list.
4. Next, you'll be presented with the ability to manage your collection of devices and/or groups.
5. Modify the collection of devices and/or groups by dragging and dropping. Assign devices from the Devices tab and groups from the Group tab by dragging and dropping up, to the top section. Unassign devices and groups from the collection by dragging and dropping down, to the lower section. Press Save when finished.
6. You can also rename your collection. To rename your collection, select Rename from the list.
7. Give your collection a new name, press OK when finished.