This article explains how to manage a group.
1. To manage a group, navigate to the Options tab and select Groups from the list.
2. The groups list will be displayed, select the desired group from the list.
3. The group page will be displayed, select Manage from the list.
4. Next, you'll be presented with the ability to manage your group's device members.
5. Assign devices to your group by dragging and dropping devices from the Devices tab to the Group tab. Unassign devices from your group by dragging and dropping devices from the Group tab to the Devices tab. Press Save when finished.
6. Managing your group also provides the ability to assign a check-in schedule, and enable or disable the assigned check-in schedule.
A. Assign a check-in schedule to your group by selecting Check-In Schedules from the list.
B. Select Select Check-In Schedule to assign a check-in schedule to the group.
C. Select the desired schedule from the drop-down and press OK when finished. The selected check-in schedule will now be applied to the entire group.
8. To enable or disable the assigned check-in schedule for the entire group, select Enable Check-In Schedule or select Disable Check-In Schedule from the list.