Follow the instructions below to complete a firmware upgrade for the IntelliDOCK 9555 and PotsDOCK 9555.
Beam docking stations, IntelliDOCK 9555 and PotsDOCK 9555 are now fully compatible with firmware version HT17001 for the Iridium 9555. NOTE: This is not the most recent firmware version for the Iridium 9555 Handset.
This firmware upgrade will address the issue of the Iridium 9555 handset rebooting whilst docked in one of the above mentioned docking stations.
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the instructions below, please uninstall the existing version of the PotsDOCK Management System.
1. Click here to view the PotsDOCK 9555/IntelliDOCK 9555 firmware release notes.
2. Click here to download the latest version of PDMS.
Note: The PDMS installation package will provide you with necessary software used to connect to the docking station and process the firmware upgrade.
3. Extract the downloaded zip file to a folder on your Desktop.
4. Run the setup.exe file to begin the installation process.
Note: Please ensure the USB cable is NOT connected to the computer at this time.
5. When prompted, connect the dock to the computer via USB and continue with the driver installation.
6. Once the installation has completed, open the PotsDOCK Management System application.
7. The docking station should be automatically detected once the application opens. If not, press Connect (top right) to establish a connection.
8. The PDMS software should automatically detect a firmware upgrade is necessary and prompt you to continue. If not, press Show Advance Options and select Upgrade Firmware followed by Start to proceed.