The Filter tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to filter what is being displayed throughout the entire web app experience. When filters are used, they are applied to the Map, the Home tab, Devices tab, List View tab and Options tab. Filters are used to focus on specific criteria or a combination of criteria such a tenants/sub-tenants or groups, devices, device state, and message date.
This article explains how to filter by tenant or group.
1. To filter by tenant or group, navigate to the Filter tab.
2. The filtering options will be displayed. Select Filter by Tenant or Group from the list.
3. From the drop-down, select the tenant or group you would like to focus on. Both tenants and groups will be displayed in the drop-down however groups will be italicized and indented.
4. Once you've selected the desired tenant or group, press OK to apply your filter.
5. Your filter will now by applied to the map and throughout the entire web app as well as the "i" indicator will appear on the Filter tab to confirm the filter is active.