The message "Enter PUK code" will appear if you enter in the SIM PIN incorrectly three times in a row. To remove the block from the device, perform the following:
For Android and Apple iOS
1. Obtain the PUK code from Roadpost customer service by calling 1.888.290.1616 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Power on the Iridium GO! device.
3. Join the Iridium GO! Wi-Fi network with your phone or tablet.
4. Open the Iridium GO! app.
5. You will be greeted with the login screen.
6. Enter username: guest and password: guest.
7. Tap on the "Submit" button.
8. Once logged in, the app will pop-up a "PUK code required" screen.
9. Enter the PUK code into the "Enter PUK code" field.
10. Enter the SIM PIN 1111 into the "Enter SIM PIN" field.
11. Tap on the "OK" button.
12. To remove the PIN code requirement from the device please see the following article: http://support.roadpost.com/kb/articles/372-removing-the-sim-pin-from-the-iridium-go