Follow the steps below on how to enable Twitter on the IsatPhone Pro.
Step 1: Enable Twitter on IsatPhone
- Open a web browser and go to www.twitter.com
- Click on the gear icon for settings and then click on "Settings"
- Click on the "Mobile" link
- Click on the "Country/Region" drop down menu and click "Inmarsat" then enter your phone number in the "Phone number" field
- Click on the "Activate" button
Step 2: Configuring The IsatPhone Pro
Note: You will need to registered to the Inmarsat network to complete
- Press the "Menu" key
- Select the "Messaging" icon
- Select "New message"
- Select "New message" again
- Select "Text message"
- The text message should contain the word GO
- Send the text message to number 898
- Twitter will start pushing down messages
Twitter SMS Short Code List:
For a list of all Twitter SMS commands, please go to: https://support.twitter.com/groups/34-apps-sms-and-mobile/topics/153-twitter-via-sms/articles/14020-twitter-sms-commands