Monitor Me is a monitoring feature that can be initiated when facing a situation that is riskier than usual or for those that don't work set times of day and have more of a dynamic schedule. Monitor Me possesses a number of powerful features which can be enabled with a simple press of a button. This includes the ability to set a a check-in interval which will remind you to check-in periodically, set a tracking interval which will automatically send frequent position reports, and set non-movement/man down detection parameters (if enabled for you account by Roadpost) which can automatically trigger an emergency should an accident occur and the user stops moving.
When Monitor Me is initiated, a countdown timer will be started based on the configured interval. The escalation contacts on the account will be notified and provided with the interval details (if the supporting event notification has been configured). The active monitoring session will also be displayed on the dashboard of the GeoPro Web App ensuring awareness for Administrators and Monitors logged in to the system. Once enabled, you will be prompted to check-in each time the countdown timer has expired and will continue to be reminded until you've successfully checked in. If you're unable to check-in once the timer and buffer have expired, an alert will be sent to the escalation contacts on the account. This alert will advise your escalation contacts that a check-in has been missed and you're now overdue.
For assistance with configuring Monitor Me, click here.
This article explains how to enable and disable Monitor Me using the GeoPro Mobile App.
Enabling Monitor Me
1. From the home screen, press the Monitor Me button. The Monitor Me icon will display it's in the process of being enabled.
2. Once enabled, a banner will be displayed at the top of the screen indicating each of the features that have been activated, and the count down timer will commence.
3. Once the timer has expired, you'll prompted to check-in. Simply press the Check-In button to check-in with the GeoPro web app.
Disabling Monitor Me
1. From the home screen, press the Monitor Me button. The Monitor Me icon will display it's in the process of being disabled.
2. Once disabled, a banner will be displayed at the top of the screen indicating Monitor Me has been stopped.