Global Event Notifications allow Administrators and Monitors to configure notifications which are sent to Contacts or Distribution Lists when specific events have been triggered from the device or GeoPro web app. These notifications include, when an emergency is declared or cancelled, when a check-in schedule has been enabled or disabled, when a device has checked-in or missed a check-in, when a device has crossed a geofence, and many more. The Global Address Book is used to create Contacts and Distribution Lists so that they are available when creating or managing your Global Event Notifications.
At the time of registration, we took the liberty to pre-configure some of the most common types of Global Event Notifications using your Escalation Contacts. Depending on the device types that were activated at the time of registration, these notifications include, Emergency, Missed Check-In and Man-Down event notifications.
This article explains how to edit Global Event Notifications.
1. To edit an existing global event notification, navigate to the Options tab and select Global Event Notifications.
2. The Global Event Notifications page will be displayed. You now have the ability to add, edit, delete Global Event Notifications.
To edit a Global Event Notification, select notification you wish to modify.
3. The event notification wizard will appear and your notification details will be displayed.
4. Select the Events tab to begin modifying the notification. Press Next to review the details on each of the tabs and revise accordingly.
5. Once all changes have been completed and you're on the Summary tab, press OK to save your changes.