The Filter tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to filter what is being displayed throughout the entire web app experience. When filters are used, they are applied to the Map, the Home tab, Devices tab, List View tab and Options tab. Filters are used to focus on specific criteria or a combination of criteria such a tenants/sub-tenants or groups, devices, device state, and message date. Filters can also be saved for convenient access at a later time.
This article explains how to edit custom filters.
1. To edit a previously saved custom filter, navigate to the Filter tab.
2. Select the previously saved filter from the Select Filter drop-down.
3. Make any necessary modifications by selecting any of the filter categories and defining the required criteria. In the example below, we're going to add Pending Check-In to our filter. Press OK to apply the filter settings.
4. Your new filter settings will now by applied to the map and throughout the entire web app as well as the "i" indicator will appear on the Filter tab to confirm the filter is active. Press Save to update your custom filter settings.
5. If necessary, modify the filter name and press OK to save your updated custom filter settings.