Follow the steps below on how to disable the SIM PIN on the Iridium 9505A.
Step 1: Enter the SIM PIN Code
- Enter 1111 into the phone and press the OK.
- The phone will now be unlocked.
Step 2: Disable the SIM PIN prompt on the phone
- This will prevent the phone from asking for the SIM PIN again.
- Make sure you are at the home screen (press and hold C button for a few seconds).
- Press Menu.
- Scroll to Phone Setup and press OK.
- Scroll to Require SIM Card PIN and press OK.
- Scroll to Off and press OK.
- Enter PIN 1111 and press OK.
- Completed will appear on the display.
- Power phone off and back on to verify you are no longer being prompted to enter SIM PIN.