Selecting Groups from the Options tab provides Administrators with the ability to manage groups. Managing groups consists of creating new groups, modifying group members, assigning check-in schedules, and deleting groups.
Administrators and Monitors can perform actions on an entire group, such as Request Location, Request Check-In, Send Text Message, Enable Check-In Schedule and Disable Check-In Schedule.
This article explains how to disable the assigned check-in schedule for a group of devices.
1. To disable the check-in schedule for a group, navigate to the Options tab and select Groups from the list.
2. The groups list will be displayed, select the desired group from the list.
3. The group page will be displayed, select Check-In Schedule from the list.
4. The check-in schedule details will be displayed, select Disable Check-In Schedule from the list.
5. A summary screen will be displayed advising you of the devices that will have their check-in schedule disabled. Press Save to disable the assigned check-in schedule for the group of devices.
6. All devices in the group will receive a notification on their device specifying their check-in schedule has been disabled from the GeoPro web app.