Points of Interest (or POIs) allow you as a User, to mark specific location points on the map which only you can view. Administrators or Monitors also the ability to define points of interests on the map which can be made visible to all users in the tenant. A point of interest can be given a description and unique icon and colour. Points of interest can be extremely useful for Monitors while assisting users with day to day logistics or even in emergencies.
This article explains how to delete an existing point of interest.
1. To delete an existing point of interest, navigate to the Options tab and select Points of Interest.
2. The Points of Interest page will be displayed. You now have the ability to create, edit, and delete your points of interests.
To delete a point of interest, select the one from the list.
3. The point of interest details page will be displayed. Select Delete to remove point of interest.
4. You will then be prompted to confirm the deletion of the selected point of interest. Select Yes, Delete to continue.
5. The point of interest will now be deleted.