The GeoPro moble app supports the ability to pair with VSN Mobil's V.BTTN alert button. The V.BTTN is a Bluetooth wearable button that can be used to surreptitiously trigger an SOS and perform a check-in from the GeoPro Mobile App without having unlock your smartphone.
Visit the VSN Mobil V.BTTN website for device details.
Note: GeoPro Mobile App v2.4.2 or higher is required for V.BTTN support.
This article explains how to declare & cancel an SOS using the V.BTTN alert button.
Declaring an SOS
1. To declare an SOS, press and hold the face of the V.BTTN for a minimum of 3 seconds.
2. The V.BTTN will play an audible alert and will begin to flash red, indicating SOS in progress. In the background, the GeoPro Mobile App will display it's in SOS mode and send the SOS declaration.
4. While in SOS mode, frequent position reports will be generated from the paired smartphone and will be delivered to the GeoPro Web App at the configured interval. Position report updates will also be sent to GEOS and those designated to receive emergency messages.
Cancelling an SOS
1. Open the GeoPro Mobile App, then press the SOS button.
2. A cancellation prompt will be displayed. Select Yes to confirm and cancel SOS mode.
3. The GeoPro Mobile App will return to its normal state and the V.BTTN will stop flashing indicating the SOS has been cancelled.
Note: An SOS can also be cancelled remotely from the GeoPro Web App. The app will notify the user the SOS has been cancelled remotely and the V.BTTN will stop flashing to indicate the SOS cancelled.