The List View tab provides Administrators and Monitors with the ability to view the most recent interactions from each of the devices provisioned to your account as well as the ability to review device details, user details and perform specific actions on behalf of the device user. This article explains how to declare an emergency on the selected device.
1. To declare an emergency using the List View, select the desired device from the list.
2. The Device Details for the selected device will be displayed at the bottom of the List View. Select the Actions tab and you will be presented with the device specific actions you can perform on the selected device.
3. Select Declare Emergency to declare the emergency on behalf of the selected device.
4. You will be prompted to confirm the emergency declaration for the selected device. Press Yes to proceed or press No to cancel.
5. Pressing Yes will declare the emergency on behalf of the selected device, notify the device user and notify the appropriate Event Notification recipients. The device will now appear in the Emergency state in the List View and on the Map. Pressing No will return you to the Actions tab.
6. Subsequently, an emergency can be cancelled from the Actions tab by selecting Cancel Emergency.
7. You will be prompted to confirm the emergency cancellation for the selected device. Press Yes to proceed or press No to cancel and keep the emergency active.