Cross Tenant Collections allows administrators to assign a combination of devices and groups to a collection and then assign viewers. The viewers will then have visibility over the defined devices and groups upon logging to the GeoPro web app. This can be extremely helpful in cases where you require a single user or multiple users to oversee a single group, multiple groups or a combination of groups and devices.
1. To create a Cross Tenant Colection and assign a viewer or multiple viewers, navigate to the Options tab and select Cross Tenant Collections from the list.
3. Give your collection a name and press OK to continue.
4. Next, you'll be presented with the ability to assign devices or groups to your collection.
5. Assign devices and/or groups to your collection by dragging and dropping devices from the Devices tab or groups from the Groups tab. Press Save when finished.
6. Next, you'll need to assign a user (viewer) or multiple users (viewers) to your collection, select Assign Users to Collection.
7. Assign users to your collection by dragging and dropping users from the Users tab to the sectoon above. Press Save when finished.
8. You have now created a collection of devices and/or groups and have assigned viewing priviledges to the defined users. The next time the assigned users login, they will have visibility over all of the assigned devices and/or groups.